jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Dialogue

Rebeca: hi! My name is Rebeca. What`s yours names?
Carolina: I’m Carolina and you?
Yoselin: I’m Yoselin
Rebeca: nice to meet you!
Yoselin: How are you, Rebeca
Rebeca: I’m fine, Carolina, and you?
Carolina: Very well, thank you
Yoselin: Carolina, Where are you From?
Carolina: I’m from Heredia.
Rebeca: I’m from Desamparados and you Yoselin?
Yoselin: I’m from tibas
Carolina: Rebeca, what do you do?
Rebeca I’m study English.
Rebeca: Yoselin where do you work?
Yoselin I work in Costa Rica Carriers
Yoselin Do you have brothers?
Carolina; yes I have one sister and one brother, they are Fabiola and Felipe,
Rebeca oh really !! y have three sister, Susan Diana, Andrea and my brother Joel
Yoselin, ohh is a big family
Yoselin: I have two brother older than , they are Alexander and Jose and I have two sister younger than me. They are Jenssi and Gema.
Rebeca. u have to get up early tomorrow because I have to work
Carolina: where do you work?
Rebeca: I work in the Ministry of Education, I’m systems engineer.
Yoselin: I’m studying accounting and you Carolina
Carolina: I’m studying business Administration.
Carolina What is this
Yoselin: This is a pen.
Rebeca: Is beautiful pen and what those.
Yoselin; those are chair.
Yoselin: Caro, what do you usually do on Saturday?
Carolina: I wake up at 8 am, then I take a shower and go to the gym. I have luch with my friends at about 1 pm
Carolina: And you Rebeca what do you do in the weekend
Rebeca: On weekend's I like to go to have coffee at my cousins home, and I like to relax at home with my family watching TV at night.
Rebeca: Joselin what do you do in the free time.
Yoselin: Tiene q agregar que hace en el tiempo libre
Yoselin: you can speak chinesse Rebeca?
Rebeca: No, I can’t. but I can dance, and you Caro,
Carolina: no, I can’t but I can play the guitar.
Rebeca hey girls we eat !!!
Rebeca: Caro, you'll eat
Carolina: I eat two packages of cookie, but I have juice
Carolina Joselin you have a little juice?
Yoselin: no, I don’t have. I have a fruit salad
Rebeca: I have I give juice.
Caro Thanks.
Rebeca: Well girls, see you later bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario